Annie and her girl!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rouse Street Port Melbourne

Our unit has tenants again a young couple, the guy is a soccer player and the lady Claire is a Vet Nurse. After nearly three years Elena the lady that rented the unit moved out. It took us just over one month to find someone. Ray and I went for a visit on Tuesday 9th July, when I walked in I got that same feeling I did when I first saw it, even though it is empty I can see that it can be turned into a home very quickly.

The new tenants had signed up for the unit in the next building however they decided ours suited them better and after seeing it made the decision very quickly and wanted to move in the next day Friday 12 July 2013.

It's nice that we don't have to worry about it for another 12 months!



No comments:

Post a Comment