Annie and her girl!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Our Trip to Merimbula

Where has the time gone, I have been meaning to write about our trip to Merimbula. On the 8 September we headed off to Merimbula. Kathleen and Peter picked us up at around 8am, I was so excited as it meant I get to see my friend Gaye and her husband Ross.
Traveling with Kathleen is always a lot of fun, along the way we had a few stops and many laughs.
We arrived around 5pm and set up the caravan, it's been a long time since Ray and I stayed in a caravan. Kathleen's & Peter's caravan was very comfy, it took me down memory lane, as kids Mum and Dad always took us camping in the caravan.

We stayed for a week and during our stay we had many outings, lunches, dinners, walks, lots of sightseeing but best of all the many laughs, the three of us always have so much fun when we are together. Kathleen, Gaye and I have been friends for a long time and distance has not altered our friendship, we always pick up were we left off.



No comments:

Post a Comment