Annie and her girl!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Annie - this is for you!

I am dedicating this blog to my mum Annie who passed away 24 years ago, not a day goes past when I don't think of her, she was an amazing individual with hazel eyes fair skin and light brown hair. Her life revolved around her family, her husband George and  her children, my sister Rita, brother Chris and me of course. She also adored her two grandsons Bradley and Dayle and had she lived she would have been blessed with more grandchildren Alex, Adam, Maddii, Lilly, Thomas and Benjamin as well as her daughter and son in laws Laura, Ray and Max.

How blessed we were to have you in our lives. Love you Mum!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous pic! We are blessed to have such amazing mums. I have loved looking at all the old pics of my mum as a young woman. She was so glamorous and beautiful. I will post pics on my blog soon of her as a young woman. Thank you for your kind comments over the last few days. x Miss G

    ReplyDelete